This German Made running board is the highest quality running board on the market for your air-cooled VW Beetle Sedan or Convertible. This is a left side running board that features a high quality rubber mat and 33 millimeter aluminum side molding. This board is the stock replacement for the 1952-1964 Beetle and Super Beetle Sedan and Convertible, but will fit on any classic Beetle or Super Beetle. The German running are the finest stock replacement running boards available today. Installation hardware is included. These boards are imported from Germany and we ship them anywhere in the US for free.
Order a Pair of German Running Boards and save!
All of our running boards will fit any air-cooled VW Beetle or Super Beetle if installed properly
. The running boards are the same bolt pattern throughout the years - if you follow our instructions explicitly, we can assure you that the boards will fit.
1. Loosen the 13 millimeter fender bolts from the center of the fender down to the running board to allow movement of the fender.
2. Loosely install 13 millimeter bolts from the running board to the front and rear fenders.
3. Align the running board to the body and loosely install four 10 millimeter bolts through the running board to the body.
***If the four 10 millimeter bolts do not align to the body, loosen more fender bolts to allow more movement. ***
4. Check that the running board is all the way down on the 10 millimeter bolts. If not, the door will scrape the running board rubber.
5. Tighten the four 10 millimeter bolts to secure the underside of the running board.
6. Tighten the 13 millimeter bolts from the running board to the fender.
7. Tighten the 13 millimeter fender bolts while realigning the fender beading.
California Prop 65 Warning:
Please Note:The information listed below is for stock, unmodified VW's manufactured for sale in the US. VW's are commonly modified and very often parts from another year VW may have been installed on your car. California Pacific JBugs is not responsible for any errors if your car has been modified in any way.