1969-1974 VW Karmann Ghia Convertible Headliner - Perforated Vinyl
**Contiguous U.S. only.
- Shipping & Returns
- Thick vinyl windlace comes standard on all headliners.
- Made with rot & sag resistant stitching.
- Headliners feature thick, expanded Enduratex vinyl with cross-linked backing. It looks new longer, holds up to wear, cleans up easy and holds its original shape.
Headliner Installation Tips:
- Don't forget to order our headliner insulation kit.
- Our Interior Restoration Video is necessary to help you install your headliner like a professional.
- The best adhesive for vinyl headliner installation is "Quart Can."
- Mohair and velour headliners use "Spray Glue" for headliner installation.
- If you are cutting out your old window seals you will need to replace them with new seals. Look closely and you will notice the headliner tucks under the window seals. If you can press out the old rubber seals you may re-use them. If you are not comfortable doing this, be sure to order new seals to install after the headliner is done.
VW Headliner - Karmann Ghia Convertible
Perforated Vinyl - Select Color
Perforated Vinyl Color Options
on your monitor's settings. We remind you we will be happy to send out color swatches of any materials
we sell to help you color-match your interior before you place an order for special-order interior items.