Our Convertible Top in Stayfast Canvas fits 1968-1970 Beetle Convertibles and 1971-1972 Super Beetle Convertibles and comes in Black, Brown, Beige, and Navy Blue. These convertible tops will fit great and look great for years! This item is the Convertible top only. Convertible headliners, padding and hardware are sold separately.
- Buy with confidence knowing our convertible tops are covered by our lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects.
- Convertible Tops are pre-sewn and ready to install.
- Convertible Tops are laser CNC mill cut to factory specs and assembled with the highest quality materials for stain & fade resistance.
- Each Top is precision cut to a 30 thousandths tolerance, cross-cut & RF Heat Sealed to stop shrinking and provide a tight, no flap, weather fit.
- The rear window opening is not cut in the convertible top, it is cut during the installation.
- Your original metal frame, wood insert, glass and seal must be reused or replaced as needed.
- Convertible Top hardware items may be purchased separately or can be re-used as long as they are in good condition.
VW Beetle & Super Beetle Convertible Top
Color Stayfast Canvas – Select Color
Haartz Stayfast Canvas
#T701 Black Haartz Stayfast Canvas
#T710 Blue Haartz Stayfast Canvas
#T704 Brown Haartz Stayfast Canvas
#T705 Beige Haartz Stayfast Canvas
NOTE: Color samples are close approximations. Actual colors may display differently depending
on your monitor's settings. We remind you we will be happy to send out color swatches of any materials
we sell to help you color-match your interior before you place an order for special-order interior items.
California Prop 65 Warning:
Please Note:The information listed below is for stock, unmodified VW's manufactured for sale in the US. VW's are commonly modified and very often parts from another year VW may have been installed on your car. California Pacific JBugs is not responsible for any errors if your car has been modified in any way.