EMPI's GTV-2 Racing VW Dual Port Cylinder Head fits 90.5 or 92mm Pistons & Cylinders and are cast with 20% larger than stock intake and exhaust ports for more strength and rigidity than stock heads. The GTV-2 cylinder head has additional material around the combustion chamber and interior walls allowing for deep fly cuts and large porting without the need for welding. The dual port cylinder head is assembled with Stainless Steel 40mm intake & 35.5mm exhaust valves. The valves are held in place with Single Hi-Rev Springs, Chromoly Retainers and hardened keepers after the head receives a professional, performance valve job. The cylinder openings in the heads are roughly 98.5mm.
12mm, Long Reach Spark Plugs (linked here)
are must be used instead of stock Bosch Plugs. - Machined for 90.5mm or 92mm Pistons & Cylinders
- 20% Larger than stock Intake & Exhaust Ports
- Stainless Steel 40mm Intake & 35.5mm Exhaust Valves
- Additional material in the combustion chamber allows deep fly cutting
- Single Hi-Rev Valve Springs, Chromoly Retainers & Hardened Keepers
- Drilled and tapped for 12mm, 3/4 Reach Spark Plugs
- Spark Plug positioned away from valve seats to eliminate stress cracks
- Thick walls around Intake & Exhaust Ports allows for custom porting
- Exhaust air passages are clear for proper cooling
- 56cc Cambers
California Prop 65 Warning:
Please Note:The information listed below is for stock, unmodified VW's manufactured for sale in the US. VW's are commonly modified and very often parts from another year VW may have been installed on your car. California Pacific JBugs is not responsible for any errors if your car has been modified in any way.