VW Cylinder Head - for 85.5mm - Dual Port - Complete
**Contiguous U.S. only.
- Shipping & Returns
- Brand New Cylinder Head - Not Rebuilt
- Sold Individually - 2 Cylinder heads are required for your engine
- Dual Port Intake Manifold - The most common setup for new engines. If you don't have a dual port intake manifold already, you will need to purchase one if you currently have single port heads.
- Machined for 85.5 or 87mm Pistons - Standard sized pistons for 1600cc or 1641cc VW engines
- Includes 35mm Intake Valves & 32mm Exhaust Valves in 8mm Bronze Valve Guides - The valves are pre-installed and ready to go.
- Works for both Carburetor and Fuel Injected Engines - These heads come Drilled and Tapped for the fuel injected head temperature sensor hole.
Alt PNs: 043-101-355, 98-1356-B
The VW Cylinder Head is made of aluminum. Due to the soft nature of the metal, they are prone to cracking. Common spots for the cracks are between the spark plug boss and intake and exhaust valves.
Complete Heads come with the intake and exhaust guides and seats pre-installed. The valves, springs, retainers and clips are installed as well.