These 1965-1968 VW Karmann Ghia Convertible Easy Install Tweed Headliners come in Black, Charcoal, Light Grey, Sapphire Blue, Sand and Red. All our Convertible Headliners utilize heavyweight vinyl material and are made to factory specifications to fit great and provide years of excellent performance. These headliners are made by TMI with only high quality materials and are backed by a lifetime warranty. Your headliner will ship out the same day we receive it from the manufacturer. Karmann Ghia headliner glue can be added to your order with the drop down menu above.
- Thick vinyl windlace comes standard on all headliners.
- Made with rot & sag resistant stitching.
- Headliners feature thick, expanded Enduratex vinyl with cross-linked backing. It looks new longer, holds up to wear, cleans up easy and holds its original shape.
Headliner Installation Tips:
- Don't forget to order our headliner insulation kit.
- Our Interior Restoration Video is necessary to help you install your headliner like a professional.
- The best adhesive for vinyl headliner installation is "Quart Can."
- Mohair and velour headliners use "Spray Glue" for headliner installation.
- If you are cutting out your old window seals you will need to replace them with new seals. Look closely and you will notice the headliner tucks under the window seals. If you can press out the old rubber seals you may re-use them. If you are not comfortable doing this, be sure to order new seals to install after the headliner is done.
VW Headliner - Karmann Ghia Convertible
Tweed Cloth - Select Color
Tweed Cloth Color Options
#70 Black Tweed Cloth
#71 Charcoal Tweed Cloth
#72 Light Gray Tweed Cloth
#73 Sapphire Tweed Cloth
#74 Sand Tweed Cloth
#78 Red Tweed Cloth
NOTE: Color samples are close approximations. Actual colors may display differently depending
on your monitor's settings. We remind you we will be happy to send out color swatches of any materials
we sell to help you color-match your interior before you place an order for special-order interior items.
California Prop 65 Warning:
Please Note:The information listed below is for stock, unmodified VW's manufactured for sale in the US. VW's are commonly modified and very often parts from another year VW may have been installed on your car. California Pacific JBugs is not responsible for any errors if your car has been modified in any way.