Our 1957-1966 VW Karmann Ghia Convertible Top with sewn-in rear plastic window in Color Stayfast Canvas is made with the same durable material that is used on today's convertible tops. These convertible tops will fit great and look great for years! This item is the Convertible top only. Convertible headliners, padding and hardware are sold separately.
- Buy with confidence knowing our convertible tops are covered by our lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects.
- Convertible Tops are pre-sewn and ready to install.
- Convertible Tops are laser CNC mill cut to factory specs and assembled with the highest quality materials for stain & fade resistance.
- Each Top is precision cut to a 30 thousandths tolerance, cross-cut & RF Heat Sealed to stop shrinking and provide a tight, no flap, weather fit.
- Convertible Top hardware items may be purchased separately or can be re-used as long as they are in good condition.
- Karmann Ghia Convertible Tops are custom made once your order is placed. This item generally takes 2-3 weeks in production and will ship out the same day we receive it from the manufacturer.
VW Karmann Ghia Convertible Top
Color Stayfast Canvas - Select Color - To Chassis #147 610 908
Haartz Stayfast Canvas
#T701 Black Haartz Stayfast Canvas
#T710 Blue Haartz Stayfast Canvas
#T704 Brown Haartz Stayfast Canvas
#T705 Beige Haartz Stayfast Canvas
NOTE: Color samples are close approximations. Actual colors may display differently depending
on your monitor's settings. We remind you we will be happy to send out color swatches of any materials
we sell to help you color-match your interior before you place an order for special-order interior items.
Please Note:The information listed below is for stock, unmodified VW's manufactured for sale in the US. VW's are commonly modified and very often parts from another year VW may have been installed on your car. California Pacific JBugs is not responsible for any errors if your car has been modified in any way.