Our 1954-1955 VW Beetle Full Set Seat Upholstery Kit includes Front and Rear Seat Upholstery with OEM Classic Vinyl includes Smooth Vinyl for the seating, backrest, sides, and back surfaces. It also includes Off-White vinyl piping and original padded heat-seam pattern. Choose from our wide selection of colors: Brown, Grey, Brick Red, Water Blue, and Pea Green, all with Off-White vinyl piping.
Color samples are close approximations. Actual colors may display differently depending on your monitor's settings.
We remind you we will be happy to send out color swatches of any materials we sell to help you color-match your interior before you place an order for special-order interior items.
- 1954-1955 Volkswagen Beetle Sedan
- TMI Upholstery is made from the finest quality materials
- Upholstery comes completely finished out of the box- no sewing required
- Extruded vinyl piping and original padded heat-seam patterns to fit the year of the car perfectly
- Full Set includes front and rear upholstery with smooth vinyl seating/ backrest surfaces and matching smooth vinyl sides and back with off white piping on the edges
- Buy with confidence knowing that all TMI upholstery is backed by a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
Please Note: The information listed below is for stock, unmodified VW's manufactured for sale in the US. VW's are commonly modified and very often parts from another year VW may have been installed on your car. California Pacific JBugs is not responsible for any errors if your car has been modified in any way.
VW Beetle seat frame difference.
VW Beetle seat upholstery difference.
1954-67 VW Beetle Low-Back Seat Frames look very similar, share the same seat rails, and are often switched between cars when replacement seat frames are needed. The Seat Upholstery, however, installs differently depending on seat frame year. We recommend checking if your seat frames are original for your car before ordering VW Seat Upholstery.
1954-64 VW Seat Backrest Frames
have a bottom bar with a slit. Seat upholstery reinforcement strip tucks in to this slit.
1954-64 VW Seat Upholstery piping runs from left side to right side.
1965-67 VW Seat Backrest Frames
have a bar with spikes that puncture through upholstery. Spikes are then bent over upholstery edge.
1965-67 VW Seat Upholstery piping runs from front to back of seat backrest.