This pair of Billet Aluminum Volkswagen Beetle or Super Beetle Running Boards is fully polished with a chrome like finish. The set includes a left and right running board as well as the hardware needed to install the boards. These boards are made of solid billet aluminum and fit great. These are excellent quality running boards that are built to last and will not rust. They are fully polished with polished rubs on the top surface for extreme durability. These American made boards are the strongest running boards on the market. These will fit all air-cooled Beetles and Super Beetles.
All of our running boards will fit any air-cooled VW Beetle or Super Beetle if installed properly
. The running boards are the same bolt pattern throughout the years - if you follow our instructions explicitly, we can assure you that the boards will fit.
1. Loosen the 13 millimeter fender bolts from the center of the fender down to the running board to allow movement of the fender.
2. Loosely install 13 millimeter bolts from the running board to the front and rear fenders.
3. Align the running board to the body and loosely install four 10 millimeter bolts through the running board to the body.
***If the four 10 millimeter bolts do not align to the body, loosen more fender bolts to allow more movement. ***
4. Check that the running board is all the way down on the 10 millimeter bolts. If not, the door will scrape the running board rubber.
5. Tighten the four 10 millimeter bolts to secure the underside of the running board.
6. Tighten the 13 millimeter bolts from the running board to the fender.
7. Tighten the 13 millimeter fender bolts while realigning the fender beading.
California Prop 65 Warning:
Please Note:The information listed below is for stock, unmodified VW's manufactured for sale in the US. VW's are commonly modified and very often parts from another year VW may have been installed on your car. California Pacific JBugs is not responsible for any errors if your car has been modified in any way.